Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowboard and Alpine Ski Design



Instructions:
Design 3 different graphics for a Snowboard or downhill Alpine Ski. Your designs should appeal to a young and active group ages between 16 to 24. Think about the principle and elements of design and how you can incorporate it in your design. Let your imagination and creativity come up with your very own and unique designs.

Details:
*All designs must be on a 8.5X11 (document size)
*All final designs must be in vector format (Adobe Illustrator)
*You may use Photoshop to create your effects and image manipulations. Make sure that your resolutions is 300 dpi
*One (1) of three (3) graphic designs must have your name as the focal point



Okay, these snowboard graphics are "off the hook" and I have to share them. The difference between information design and design “just” for the sake of design is clear.

Check out these designs
Due date:TBA

12 comments:

kevin Balignasay said...

Check 'em our sir!

Kevin Obtinario said...

Sir, check my boards!

lester penalosa said...

check out my design!

Jose-luis elias said...

Sir can you check my snow board

Aaron Ver said...

Sir, can you check my snowboards*

Clint Castillo said...

Sir, uploading my assignments

Reilly McDermott said...

Hey Sir. i've got a new set of boards with my nickname "Sasquatch" in them.

Check em out :)

Reilly McDermott said...

Hey sir. My gap Logo is done Check my blog :)

Raul said...

can u check my snowboards

Maricel Barbosa said...

Sir, I fixed my comment post settings so you can add your comments.

Rae said...

hi sir, please check my snowboard designs.

benson scarcello said...

hey sir, check out my boards